Weekend Meme: Rainbow Meme

>> Saturday, August 29, 2009


It's another weekend already, I'm expecting to spend a whole day and night playing mahjong with friends which is always fun, especially when I win. At the same time, we help one of our friend to fix her computer while playing, so there's also some good coming out of it.

This meme is coming from Tense Teacher, another blog bank I found online. It's very much about feelings, so let's talk about feelings.

1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
What's there to believe? It's real. Though in the other sense, I believe one can't sink no lower and there's nowhere but up from there.

2. If you could have one dream come true, what would it be?
Be obscenely rich, people say money can't buy everything, but it can buy a whole lot of things. (Here comes the Asian shame for being greedy in 3... 2... 1...!)

3. Do you believe in eternal love?
Yes, at least the feeling and the memory of it. (No, if you count Alzheimer's)

4. What feeling do you love most?
I love when the heat lift up to a complete breezy day or right before the storm when the wind blows and blows, it always make me mildly happy

5. What feeling do you hate the most?
Guilt and being demeaned.

6. Do you cherish every single friendship you have?
Yes, I do what I can.

7. Do you believe in God?
It depends on how you define God. Your god or my god?

8. Who cares for you most?
I guess I do and I'd like to think that there are a few people competing with me.

9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
To know what's right and wrong and trying your best to be a good person.

10. What emotion do you like to show?
Happiness and confidence. I'd like to.

11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do?
I have an obsessive personality so I'm going to think over it over and over and over again, bt the best thing I've learn is to talk about it with someone. It really makes me feel better.

12. Whom do you admire most?
Someone who sticks with his beliefs and live by it. Especially when that involves helping others.

13. Whom did you last chat with in a chat room?
The boyfriend.

14. What kind of person do you think the one you stole this meme from is?
Well, I don't really know her that well, but she seems to be a very sensible lady who's living a content happy life.

15. What color do dye your hair?
I have dyed it dark brown before but nowadays I don't.

16. Why are you doing this meme?
Because it fills up space and I'm creating a meme bank for others to stumble upon.

17. What do you do when you’re moody?
Eat. Maybe bad food like desserts and take-outs. But then I'm doing that when I'm in a regular basis no matter what mood I'm in too.

18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married?
I think I'm in a marrying age now, but it's not legal for me to do that right now.

19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
I'm gonna go back to Max Brenner and order lots of chocolate stuff.

20. Who is the person you trust the most?
My best friend Chris in Hong Kong, we're like brothers but then I haven't come out to him yet, so what does that mean?

21. Last time you smiled?
When I'm with the boyfriend, I smile a whole lot.

22. What are you listening to right now?
Jonny McGovern's Podcast. Music-wise, there's not much going on right now.

23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Lately all my dreams don't stay in my head too long, but I'm sure the boyfriend was in some of them.

24. Are you talking to someone while doing this?

Nope.

25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Open, most of the time.

26. Is there a quote by which you live?
I used to think I could do a good deed a day, but that haven't been in my mind lately.

27. Do you want someone you cannot have?
My boyfriend used to be that when he was attached to someone else but I got him! Although our eyes do wander from time to time.

28. Who always makes you laugh?
Jon Stewart.

29. What was the worst idea you’ve had this week?
Using old yeast to make panda bread. Didn't turn out too good.

30. Do you speak another language other than English?
Cantonese, Mandarin, little Spanish and very little French.

Anyway, go out and prosper, have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP