Weekend Meme: The McDanger Meme

>> Saturday, January 10, 2009

Took this meme off Chris at My 2 Cents who took it from Judd at Sunday Stealing. Yes, we are all meme thieves and I won't be able to provide answers as smart and funny as Chris but here we go:

What are your nicknames? Growing up I had been called "French Guy", "Photosynthesizer" (Don't ask), "Dai Law" (Not gonna translate that), and "Bebo" (Principe though it was cute).

What TV gameshow or reality show would you like to be on? I like The Price is Right
, but it's really hit or miss when it comes to prizes. I like Family Feud but then I don't have the whole crew with me and I don't think they would be good at it. For prizes, I'll go with Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader or Deal Or No Deal. (People should learn to give up when they hit 5 figures, unless they are doing one of those multi-million episodes.)

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD? First movie, eh? Could be Seven.

What is your favorite scent? Lavender is good, for soaps I use a Calendula scent, and my favorite cologne is Polo's Blue.

If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on? Popular question, a duplex. Not cheap but a million should cover the place, the decor and maybe condo fees.

What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to? When I've traveled to a place and like it, I usually wants to go back. If I can only name one place that would probably be London.

Do you trust easily? No, not at all.

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I think AND procrastinate.

Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? A few, there's always something. Mostly I just need to take some measures to change but like I said, I procrastinate.

Do you have a good body image? Nope, but it's improving. (I mean my image, not my body... hehe)

What is your favorite fruit? Sugar apples. Pineapple, watermelon and lychee are really nice too.

What websites do you visit daily? All the websites on my blogroll if they update it.

What have you been seriously addicted to lately? IMing with CuteCub, who's reading this blog now... Let's see what else, reading Vampire novels?

What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Ne Me Quitte Pas by Nina Simone.

What is your favorite thing to wear? If I need to single out one thing, it'd be my sandals. Not wearing them in winter but the tan lines won't fade.

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? They could be, the ones that are shaped like a bar, right? The Chinese have something similar made with nuts and honey. Taste great.

What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? Pick it up and put in my pocket. It'll go for groceries.

What items couldn't you go without during the day? Money/Wallet, Cell Phone (Last week has been grueling), Keys (Tired of breaking down my door), Watch and iPod (Music is my life).

What should you be doing right now? Looking for a job.

Anyhow, have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP