Getting Back On Track

>> Thursday, January 08, 2009



I titled this entry "Getting Back On Track" because that's what I need to do. I have not been working for quite a few months now and I'm getting into the habit of putzing around. Going online, checking things out, meeting friends, writing, reading, playing video games, getting groceries and cooking. One of my new year resolutions should be breaking up my routine, do something out of the ordinary everyday. Or simply get into the mindset of work, I have to start incorporating job hunting as part of my routine.

One of my major problems for the past week was not having a working phone. I was expecting it to arrive early this week but I waited and waited and didn't see it. So I went online to find that it has got to the local post office for a few days. Even I didn't get a notice in my mail, I walked there and got my phone from them. Happy. Although my old phone is not working at all, so I lost all my numbers. It's very annoying, I have gotten some numbers from some folks that I doubt I'd ever get them back again. Also the new phone was really confusing because I didn't know it was partially touchscreen and didn't come with a manual. It took my 20 minutes to figure that part out. I'm sure it'll take me a while to get used to it.

If there's anything I got from Benjamin Button is to stop talking about it and just be about it, but why is it so hard? It's January, it's after the holidays. I should really cease that momentum and start changing my life for the positives.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP