Weekend Meme: "Finish This Sentence" Meme

>> Saturday, January 24, 2009



This week's meme is stolen from Chris at My 2 Cents who stole it from Judd at Sunday Stealing.

1. My uncle once took the whole family to a camping trip and got us lost for hours.

2. Never in my life have I imagined that I would end up living in Philly. It could be just a stop and I'd eventually move on, but maybe with the right elements, I would stay.

3. When I was five my parents sent me to Southern France to my Tonton Albert's place for the summer.

4. High school was the best time of my life. Tons of friends, tons of fun and parties, tons of laughs.

5. I will never forget to wipe my butt after I go to the toilet? I hope so.

6. Once I met this guy who taught me what love can be, too bad he has to go back to Argentina.

7. There’s this boy I know who was my high school classmate, he's about the same age as I am and his car got out of control and fell off the cliff six years ago. He's the first to go amongst us.

8. Once, at a bar, I sucker-punched my stalker exboyfriend who was taunting me and my date and got thrown out of the bar.



9. By noon, I’m awake. Yes, even though at times I wake up before noon, I usually and not fully there until 10:00 at least.

10. Last night I got invited to a party but it was too short a notice so I didn't go.

11. If only I had won the lottery, well, one can dream.

12. Next time I go to church, it would be because I'm forced to, against my will. Maybe for love... that would be a better reason.

13. What worries me most is that I won't change. How would anything improve?

14. When I turn my head left I see a pot of split pea and ham soup.

15. When I turn my head right I see an unfinished painting. I have to finish it some day.

16. You know I’m lying when I pause to think hard, blink and give short answers.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is family life.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be I don't know... Can I just be honest and say that I haven't studied Shakespeare to know that? Ask me about the Shakespear's Sister.



19. By this time next year I will have a job. Let's hope so, if not, I don't know what to do.

20. A better name for me would be the great procrastinator.

21. I have a hard time understanding selfish people. Maybe that's why I'm not getting anywhere.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll try to learn something for real.

23. You know I like you if I say I do. I'm honest that way and I do like most people.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be my grandma. I think my life would have been very different without her.

25. Take my advice, never do anything against your values. Life is short, why live with a guilty conscience?

Have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP