Um... Beggin For Bacon?

>> Thursday, January 29, 2009



I was flabbergasted when I saw this at Joe.My.God. I mean it's so Two Fat Ladies. (I remember they made a meatloaf lined with bacon before) It's pure indulgence and I'm pretty sure it can't be healthy for you. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that such culinary extremes exist, especially in this country.



Latticed bacon strips sprinkled with BBQ rub wrapped around sausage and more fried bacon. The whole thing rolls into a sushi, baked and smothered with BBQ sauce. The finished product looks like a giant turd. Not that I'm not tempted to try a small slice between burger buns with lettuce and tomatoes.



What's worst is this. Another bacon roll stuffed with melted cheese, I can just imagine my arteries clogging up just watching they make it. No, not even burger buns can help this one.

What's next? A latticed bacon strips topped apple pie? Maybe I should bake one just for experiment's sakes. I think bacon with go well with apple and cinnamon, what do you think?

The bacon log also reminded me of this, sorry...

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP