2009 Resolutions

>> Thursday, January 01, 2009



I guess these things are reserved for before New Year. Let's see.

1. The first thing has to be finding a job. Very important. I don't want to live on the streets and beg for money. Have to do something somehow and we (me and the voices in my head) need insurance.

2. Let's join the gym and lose at least 10 pounds? After being idle in that area for a year. I should have learned that a little a day help tremendously somehow. But maybe we (again) should wait until after January, so all the other resolution makers would give up and the gym become less busy.

3. Expand my social circle and get to know more people. If there's any highlights in 2008, it was that I get to know a lot more folks and hence my life is busier and more fulfilling. So the conclusion is that knowing people is a good thing.

4. Borrowing TED's resolution, observe less, participate more. That would probably cure my passive aggressive side and rather follow my teachings and be cautious with everything, I could accomplish more. Let's just leap everywhere. Why not?

5. Learn something new. I don't know what yet, but I need to expand and better myself. I have the tape from ES to relearn my French, that would help. Maybe learn something that would help me career, that's always good.

6. Find a person I can be in love with. That's like the toughest task ever. It's not that I don't love easily, but it seems that the folks I want are not available and even if they become available, it's not for sure that they will want me. Maybe I should approach the whole situation differently, I'm still not sure how.

Actually I just want to be happy. These few days had been a killer, good thing my baked mac and cheese has lifted my spirits. I wish everyone here a very Happy New Year. May all your wishes come true.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP