Weekend Meme: The Mistake Meme

>> Saturday, October 11, 2008

We all have our lessons to learn and things we wish we could change. I cringe whenever I was reminded of some terribly embarassing moments and mistakes I've made. This weekend's meme comes from my recent meme god Ur-Spo at
Spo-Reflections
, let's all learn from our own mistakes.

Simple rules this time, just answer the following questions:

Were you a “mistake”?
Depends on who you asked, but I think so.

A mistake in grade school?
Getting detention and lying to say my family went to Macau, so the teacher left me there for 6 hours and come to find out that I was lying when my family called.

A mistake in high school?
Besides given up on my studies, I was also quite the bully and mean to certain people.

A mistake in college?
Being secluded and not participating in any school activities... In other words, not party enough.

A mistake in dating?
Investing too much in people that are unavailable.

A mistake made recently?
Not backing up my recent pictures.

A mistake this year?
Spending too much money on meaningless things, I should cut back.

A mistake at the store?
I usually dislike trying clothes on when I buy them, I got nice T-shirt but the cut is a bit too close, so I gave it away.

A mistake at the cinema?
Not much, other than walking out of a few movies.

A mistake at home?
I also loathe cleaning and dusting, I need to do that more often.

A mistake at work?
Not leaving the company along with the first batch of laid-offs.

A mistake you think is in process?
I didn't know that I have to call in every two weeks to cliam my unemployment and I haven't done some for the past 6 weeks. I hope they will send me the back payments.


Well, that's it. I can't access my hard drive so I can't put any graphics on here, hope that would be fixed soon.

Have a nice weekend.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP