The Talented (And Very Handsome) Mr. Moog

>> Wednesday, October 15, 2008



Don't want to get all schoolgirl-y on you but I've got a new crush. I found Mr. Moog while browsing my new favorite website: Flickr. I think Moog is a contact of Doug (Oh, happy belated birthday, Doug!) and I can't help but swoon for that incredibly handsome face. (drool!)



Apart of being extremely handsome (see above), in great shape, having amazingly hypnotic pale skin and having the coolest tattoo ever, he also has a very sexy accent and seems to be a sweetheart of a guy.

And look at his brilliant Photoshop skills... I mean wow. Is there any class I can take to do what he does? I especially love his X-moog series, because it is very freaking cool and I too love the X-Men. Maybe I should rethink my Halloween costume, but with this body of mine I have limited potentials... (Juggernaut or Omega Red? Sunfire and Psylocke are out of the question...)


Seriously how can one go about creating these images? (Top Row: Dazzler and Storm, Bottom Row: Gambit and Pheonix)

If only he's not already taken by an adorable guy and his chest is not smooth as butter. Seriously what could I do? Fly to London and stalk him? (lol) I do wonder why he's not already a movie star though.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP