Happiness Is... A Photo Essay.

>> Monday, October 27, 2008



Happiness is... apparently it's a two hundred bucks corduroy vest with suede details. I've decided that the vest is now my new boyfriend. It's masculine, rugged, good-looking, keeps me warm at night and doesn't talk much at all. Perfect. It's a little bulky but I don't like skinny men anyhow.



Happiness is... a huge ass bowl of hot Pho, especially in a cold winter day. If you haven't tried Vietnamese Pho, I'd definitely recommend you to try a bowl. It's cheap, tasty and satisfying. Although the best tasting Pho contains MSG and I'm slightly allergic to it. It's hard for me to breathe when I'm full and the MSG makes it worse, but I'd still eat it no matter.



Happiness is... getting Beyonce's song out of my head. Yes, it has turned into a 24 hours full-on invasion but not because of the music, but the dance video done by that guy.



Happiness is... playing Mahjong. No matter how much I play, I still can't get enough.



Happiness is... being with someone I like. I don't think sex count as happiness, maybe contentment but not quite happiness.



Happiness is... a warm bath. Go on, judge me, I like baths!



Happiness is... a warm gun? Not necessarily, sometimes I just like to see small towns and little houses passing me by when I'm on a train or on the bus, it's very calming. I'm very much like a dog that way. :)

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP