Troubles I Don't Need

>> Thursday, October 09, 2008

There's something strange going on with my laptop. Windows Explorer is stuck and I can't use it at all, I need to stop it and load my Internet Explorer separately. I hope it's just a virus somehow, or it can be fixed easily. I don't feel like buying a brand new laptop or have to replace the motherboard. I was eating onigiris near it and maybe some nori fell into the cracks. Maybe not. I don't remember doing anything harmful to my laptop, so I have no idea what happened.

I went to my holy land the huge Japanese supermarket in Edgewater, right across the river from Manhattan. It was not easy to get there but I had to get some stuff to repay my friend who bought me dinner at the Cliff House, so I went. I couldn't find the Brie tasting pasta sauce that I really wanted but I still managed to get one hundred dollars worth of snacks. It's not recommendable, but I can't stop.

I still need to get some Chinese music and comic books, all the while forgeting to activate my unemployment benefits. I need to hunt those people down.

I don't know what will happen to my laptop, without it I won't be able to stay in touch, but I might be without it for a few days. Hopefully I'll be able to post soon.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP