Too Much Wood

>> Sunday, October 12, 2008

My grandma used to always tell me not to complain when I'm too full, because one day you'd get hungry again and you might not have anything to eat then. I know the logic doesn't quite make sense, but I guess in the world of karma one shouldn't complain when there's too much of a good thing.

Well, just so we're clear that I'm not complaining I'm having lots of action lately. I'm pretty sure for the past week, "it" is happening about once a day and with future offers too. I have no idea what has happened, maybe fall is coming and people feel the need to consummate like deers, or maybe I changed my pictures on some online cruising sites, maybe this confidence thing is working wonders, sex has become plentiful. Again, not complaining, I'm just stating facts here.

Although sex is fun, few of these guys are dating material. I find that I can always nit-pick or find something wrong with these guys. They live too far, they are not exactly my type, too bossy, live too far, a bit too heavy, a bit too old, not attractive enough, already attached... and even the guy is passable or seemingly has all the dating potentials, I find it to be too much of a hassle to pursue a real meaningful relationship, maybe I'm not looking for a boyfriend (which is strange, I thought I was.) It wouldn't matter now, any potential date discovers what a whore I am by reading this will surely run the other way anyhow. (knock on wood)

I'm still not in the mood finding a job yet either and my half-broken computer is surely not helping. I wonder if I'll focus on my job hunt once I get tired of these frequent encounters, I think eventually I will get tired of sex, right? Again, I'm really not complaining. (If this was Ancient China I would have been put in a bamboo cage and drowned in the river, also, can someone teach me how to politely tell the guy in my bed to leave?)

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP