Luck With Strangers

>> Saturday, October 04, 2008

Sorry but I'm postponing my Weekend Meme this week to bring you a recent strange observation I have; I'm having great luck with strangers while sucking my existing relationships. It's hard to explain but let me use some examples:

Strangers:

1) During the SF trip, I met someone who was willing to drive me around the city. We went to the Golden Gate Bridge for the very first time, he also brought me up to Twin Peaks. Nice guy, really.


It was really foggy, and I was on the bridge.

2) Met some really great folks through JS. I feel like I can form some great friendships if I ever go back.

3) I got pictures with Francois, Arpad, Dillon and Steve. (Yes, we're on first name basis now)

4) I've had a SF "boyfriend" for a day and a half, another very sweet guy. We're both unemployed so we shared some comraderie and we've had a lot of fun during those 36 hours. There's certain romantic quality with a relationship with an expiration date. You might think it hardly quantify as anything much and you're right, but during those two days we felt free to let our emotions ran as far as possible and it was pretty sweet.

5) Just went to see Margaret Cho's Beautiful Tour and look what I've got:


Sorry but that shirt had become my favorite and I'm wearing it a lot.


Liam's hand felt incredibly warm on my shoulder, nice guy. And I really should look in the mirror and learn how to smile.

Existing Relationships:

1) I actually baked some brownies for CuteCub who just moved into my neighborhood because I said I would and of course I do like him. He said he would stop by for them but he never did and now he's avoiding me.

2) BL is behind on his studies and giving me the brush off.

3) Medic Guy is moving to Washington D.C. but he said he's willing to give up everything to be with me. I've had to reject him which I really don't like to do. We've broke up and getting back together 5 times, it proves that we're really not compatible. Since he said he likes D.C., he should really follow his instincts. I'll pursue S.F. to my best abilities. You really can't live for another person.


I wonder if it's me who's not interesting anymore after getting to know me or maybe my luck in relationships have turned. Maybe I should use this luck to find a job since I seem to be able to charm strangers. It might not have anything to do with charm or luck at all but I got to meet tons of people in the past week alone, more than I've had in the past year beforehand.

Have a grest weekend!

Oh and I won the captioning competition for Lil' Bastard comix at The Mangina Monologues... Can I get a What-What? lol.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP