System Recovery

>> Tuesday, October 14, 2008



Fine-freaking-nally... phew...

My friend got me a copy of Windows XP Pro on Sunday and I reinstalled it and forgot that I should have some drivers ready to be reinstalled, so I was without internet for the past few days. I just got everything fixed now. I'm afraid that my laptop is not the same anymore. I guess I'm still missing some components, but at least I can access the web now. I assume this laptop can last for another 6-12 months, it's surprisingly well built and none other lasted this long, so hurray for VAIO. The sad thing is I don't have access to a copy of Microsoft Office or Photoshop now, they are way too expensive to buy, so I'll have to see if I can borrow them from a friend.

I've been catching up with the blogs since 4 hours ago and I think I'm getting a headache from sensory overload. It's still way better than not having online access, it makes me feel like I'm in jail. It's surprising how dependent on the web.

I think I need to mentally recover from this computer meltdown incident. A lot of files were backed up before so I'm thankful, but the applications are another story. Hopefully, my blogging will return to normal starting tomorrow. Cheers.


Found David's version of Britney Spears' new song Womanizer, can I just say I like this better?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP