Weekend Meme: If I Were... Meme

>> Saturday, October 25, 2008

This week's Meme is a bit silly but fun nonetheless. I got this from Chris at My 2 Cents. It's quite self-explanatory.

If I were a liquid I’d be… Chicken Broth
If I were a metal I’d be… Stainless Steel
If I were a tree I’d be… Willow Tree
If I were a fruit I’d be… Pineapple
If I were a flower I’d be… Lavender
If I were weather I’d be… Gusty Winds
If I were a musical instrument I’d be… A Grand Piano
If I were an element I’d be… Hydrogen
If I were a color I’d be… Navy Blue
If I were a feeling I’d be… Gloom
If I were food I’d be… Noodle Soup
If I were a sentence I’d be… A Question



I'm off to hunt down a Polo corduroy vest that I really wanted at Macy's, an they are having a sale for Men's wear. It's nearly half price if they didn't have them sold out yet. It's gonna be my early, early X'mas present to myself. Wish me luck!

Oh and have a great weekend!


What do you think?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP