Viral Video: Beyonce's Single Ladies Dance

>> Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I feel bad about making fun of this, I mean I can't really do what he does without 3 months of training and even then I won't have the sass ans attitude that he possesses. What about being to do what you see in mere days? It's actually quite incredible when you think about it, but it is still very funny.



The dance itself is over the top even for Beyonce and for a guy in a very skimpy outfit to do it is just too, too much. The ass spanking, the limp wrist and the bobbing head, can you really keep a straight face watching it?

Here's the original:



The reason why it didn't make my music invasion segment is that I still have a hard time finding my appreciation for it. To be honest the song is a little annoying, the dance is fierce but I doubt that the song could stand on its own without the visual interest.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP