Weekend Meme: Middle Name Meme

>> Saturday, October 18, 2008



Traveling upstream from some of my favorite blogs, I found this week's Meme at Mike Says. Since I just put up a post for W., it might just be the most appropriate Meme.

The rules are quite simple:

Use the first letter of your middle name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things…nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person you took this from had the same first initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Middle name letter: Y
Famous artist/band/musician: The Yanni Man! (He's big in Europe, lol.)
Four-letter word: Yelp!
U.S. state: I thought that the Yukon State was a nickname for a U.S. State, but it turns out to be a Canadian district. So... Y-o-ming?
Boy name: Yogi
Girl name: Yolanda
Animal: Yak
Something in the kitchen: Yeast
Reason for being late: Yo' Mama! (It could be the answer to everything)
Body part: The Y-chromosome (Does that count?)
Drink: Yager, I actually don't know the difference between that or other beers. Ooh... I know! Yakult!
Something you shout: Yesssss!!! (Fortune cookie additive: In Bed!)
Something you eat: Yam... I don't like Yams... How about Yorkshire Pudding or Yakitoris?

I have kinda a tough middle name to play around with, so there's a limit to my response. Hope you'd have a better time with it.

Have a great weekend!


Other things that start with Y: 1. Yggdrasil, 2. Yolk, 3. Yarn, 4. Yankovic, 5. Yellow, 6. Yacht, 7. Yogurt, 8. YoYo, 9. Yale, 10. Youth, 11. Yin & Yang, 12. Yoda

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP