The SF Stories

>> Wednesday, October 01, 2008



Alright, sorry about the spastic posts during this week but I'm back in Philly, although I might never be the same again. Exaggeration or not, this trip to SF has been eye-opening in many ways and I think they are all for the better.

JS is an Asian guy that I've met probably 4-5 years ago in San Francisco during a conference. We've met each other through Bear Buddies, and afterwards we exchanged information. Nice guy really, but since I have no clue on when I'll return to SF, his information got lost. A year ago I saw him on a bear site online and we got to talking again.

He told me that he has met a couple and had started to get serious and they are now a thruple. They moved in together, and life is good and happy. Of course, I'm happy for him and I'm also quite jealous. JS and I have a good rapport and he told me that if I'm ever in town, I should stay with him and his hubbies. When I planned my trip to San Francisco, I told him about it and thought maybe we can hang out but since it's a rather long period that I'm visiting I didn't want to impose.

We hung out on the Friday night before Folsom at a bear bar called the Lone Star. I arrived a little early and the bar is a little intimidating. I was relief to see JS and his hubbies coming in. They all seems very nice and genuine. Hubby #1 is a lawyer while JS and hubby #2 are high level software developers for some big time software company. They own a home in SOMA, life should be pretty good.

After two drinks, the bar started to get very busy. We were standing in between of the back patio area, people were trying to get by from all sides so we kinda huddled up. That's when JS start making out with hubby #1 then hubby #2, then me... Well, that's not all that went down, pants were unzipped, things were exposed and my face went bright red. Then four other friends showed up, more making out, more stroking, a contest of who can suck the best tits commenced. One of them called this group the incestuous bunch and I can see why. By the end of the night, I think I've kissed almost all of them and made out with at least 5. (Don't judge me, I was on vacation.) No sex though, everyone was taken so we all went our separate ways.



Actually I find thing in SF to be quite open, people there are friendlier and less stuck up even more supportive of each other. A former colleague JM moved there 4 years ago, we hung out and apparently he has became a bear with his fuller body and his new formed beard. He found a job at UCSF helping with HIV behavioral research and sharing a house with two girls. He told me when he grew up, he had 3 dreams: To live in SF (where the gay folks are), to study Arabic (he's Jewish and thought knowing Arabic will bring piece), to work in the HIV field (in hope to cure AIDS). He's achieving these goals and it makes him happy and content. Too bad I don't have any dreams, but I think I'm liking the thoughts of living in San Francisco. (Living costs are extremely high and I don't think I'll ever be able to own something in this town, but it feels right.)

Oh, the huddling took place again during Folsom and this time it ended up with somebody wiping someone else's boot off with a handkerchief.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP