Maybe I'm Crazy

>> Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I got sick again, came down with strep throat yet again. I just had it last month. Well, thank god our doctor in house prescribed me with a monsturous amount of Penicillin with 4 refills. So this time I didn't even go to the doctor and I self-diagnosed and went to the Pharmacy to get the medication myself. Honestly, I have enough Penicillin to cure a horse. How do I know it is definitely strep throat? I don't, but it kinda feel the same. Plus, I got a 102 degree fever, which gave me a crazed moment.

Of course, I stayed home yesterday. I never feel comfortable enough to go to work when I have a fever or when I'm bleeding. These are the two things that makes me stay home. So I woke up at 8 in the morning, feeling very unsettled and start thinking how down comforters, cables, and tube-shaped objects are made. I start feeling very disturbed and horrified by the thought, especially when I didn't find Principe by my side. Well, I know he's in the bathroom but I still have to call out to him just to make sure that he's there. After that I drank a glass of water and took some Advil and felt better. But I still feel quite unsettled that I was crazy for a second. Is that all it takes for me to go crazy? Maybe I just woke up from a nightmare.

It's not like I haven't had a similar experience before either. Last time when I had a 104 degree fever, my eyes start rolling around in the doctor's office staring at everything and everybody. I'm sure it made everybody around me including myself vrery uncomfortable, but I can't help it. Maybe I'm a fever away to break my fuse and be declared insane.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP