I Need a New Job

>> Thursday, May 10, 2007

Yesterday I got into a fight with my pompous ex-boss again, which put me into a foul mood all day. I swear, if he dares to try something stupid like letting me go before I say, I'll get an interview with a local newspaper and expose all the fraudulent things he has been doing plus things that he doesn't want anybody to know about, plus sue his ass for anything and everything that he has done wrong. I don't know how he thinks he can still use that kind of attitude to talk to other people, like he's the king or something, a$$hole!

Anyways, it somehow makes me realize that in order to make my life good there is no time better than now. An acquaintance of mine, almost 10 years my junior, already own multiple property on his block. While I don't have as much resources as he has, I should still try to make something out of myself. I was waiting for my green card, but it doesn't really matter, I just need to find out what I want to do, what would make me happy. I have had trouble all my life finding out that part. I need to find somethin that I enjoy and I have to have the talent to back it up, also it needs to be able to generate enough revenue to support my living standards. Where do I find something like that?

Most people would seperate this three conditions into multiple jobs. One that support themselves financially but they don't necessarily enjoy, while they do something on the side that they truly like (like a hobby). But my work environment has become somewhat unbearable. And I don't have sufficient funds to go back to college for another degree and I'm pushing mid 30s.

Yet, the point right now is to change my attitude back from pessimistic to optimistic. I remember when I first joined this organization I was told that I was eager and dedicated, but as time pass I have lost my steam. Looking at the past 6 years, I don't think I have learned anything but not to trust people so easily. It is definitely sad.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP