Another Major Step for Evolution

>> Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I hate to admit it, but in order for the process of evolution to advance, something else must give. It's sad to see some species extinct, but the world has changed into a way that it does not fit their way of living anymore. So, sad but they have to be let go.

So, Jerry Falwell died... *claps* *claps* What can I say? I don't think a lot of people would be exceptionally sad because of this. Me and some of my colleagues cheered. He's a looney that thinks Tinky Winky is gay and blame the gays and the feminists for 9/11. Oh well. I don't understand how these right-wing bible-thumping religious nut job could gain a following or even a say on anything at all. Older, wealthy, crazy, white dudes with nothing better to do than to condemn other people's actions.

I know it sounds horrible but I'm glad he's dead. He should have died a long time ago. I know he's gonna go to hell, may he and anyone who has similar berating views on gays, lesbians and women rest in peace. Forever peace. (And by peace, I mean cutting their tongues out)

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP