The Pastry Equivalent of a Turducken

>> Friday, September 03, 2010

The Cherpumple...



At least this word doesn't start with a turd, but three cakes and three pies in one mega pastry? Can we say excessive? Also, baker gay Mr. Charles Phoenix here comes off just slightly creepy.

Not to be outdone, I embarked on a challenge and came up with my own triple t(h)reat.



It's a tiny cherry pie baked inside a chocolate cupcake with cream cheese frosting with a chocolate chip cookie on top. They are all made from scratch, none of that cake-mix, ready-made pies bullshit. I was sure it'll satisfy some cravings before I embark on a 10-day super diet. But I like my cake light and fluffy, to bite into a pie crust is kinda strange. I'm sure the recipe can be improved upon.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP