Weekend Meme: Lasts of The Decade Meme

>> Saturday, January 02, 2010

Let's see. A decade has passed and the boyfriend and I went out for the occasion. In the drizzly cold rain, we went to my favorite restaurant in Philly in Old City to have a nice New Year's Eve meal and then off to have a drink or two in the bars and clubs. I think we managed to get a little closer still. We had a great time.

Today's meme is stolen from Erik at Gambrinous with Griffonage, since the memory is still relatively fresh, let's get into what's the last thing we've done in the past decade.

LAST BOOK I READ
I'm reading Charlaine Harris' Grave Surprise right now.

LAST BOOK I PURCHASED
It might probably be Ice Cold Grave by the same author of the same series.

LAST MOVIE I SAW
Nine. Not impressed.

LAST MOVIE I BOUGHT
Hmm... I don't think I've bought any movies for quite a while.

LAST DINNER I HAD

The boyfriend and I went to Fork for our New Year's Eve dinner. He (left) had the lobster bisque with tarragon crema, rack of lamb with red onion marmalade, goat cheese potato puree and wild mushroom, and a chocolate velvet torte with peppermint gelato. I (right) had smoked salmon carpaccio with sturgeon caviar, braised beef rib and filet mignon with onion and carrot puree, and a warm apple cake.





It was good and the stereotypical Jewish quartet right next to us exclaimed that it was "The most beautiful restaurant ever, just beautiful!"

LAST CD I PURCHASED

Maybe it's an invitation to the FBI to raid my house but who buys CDs anymore? The last one I bought was probably Keri Hilson's In a Perfect World back in March last year.

LAST PODCAST I LISTENED TO
It's either Jonny McGovern's Gay Pimpin' or Dan Savage's Savage Love from 2 weeks ago.

LAST MAGAZINE I READ
It's probably a Chinese magazine about Hong Kong that I browsed through when I was at my barber's at Chinatown.


LAST TIME SOMEONE GOT ON MY NERVES
It's probably the boyfriend, we are both competitive during game time which doesn't allow for us to do that often.

LAST DRUNK I SAW
It was a girl in a silver sequence short dress yelling out happy new year when we were walking back from the club on the street.

LAST PHONE CALL
It might have been a kid calling looking for his father. Nope, I don't recall having a son.

LAST TV SHOW I WATCHED
A twilight zone episode about someone bet a guy to not say a word for a whole year in exchange for half a million dollar. The guy severed nerves from his voicebox, the other guy doesn't have the money. Dun, dun, dun...

LAST EMAIL I RECEIVED (that wasn’t junk mail)
My friend in California checking up to see how and what I'm doing for New Year's Eve.

LAST TIME SOMEONE CALLED ME A FAG
I don't quite recall if anyone has ever called me a fag. Maybe some friends will do it in jest but no one really dare to call me names at my face.

LAST PERSON I KISSED
The boyfriend. He's sweet.

Have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP