Game Review: Hoshi Saga

>> Monday, January 25, 2010


A friend sent me a link to a very nice online game called Hoshi Saga which I find to be intriguing and entertaining so I thought I'd post it here to share the fun.

Hoshi Saga in Japanese means Star Search and that is the main objective of the game; to find a star. So far there are 4 different installment of the game and each game is divided into 25-36 different small stages. Each stage utilizes a different design while the player trying to discover what the controls are and what it is required to solve the puzzle and find the star.



A lot of them are actually quite straight forward. I got stuck on one that actually requires me to type a sentence over and over again real quick. Some are a little annoying but altogether I had a great time going through the puzzles. Some stages are very artfully done, and others utilizes interesting concepts. They all have various difficulty levels. I would recommend starting the game with Hoshi Saga Ringo and then go backwards with Hoshi Saga 3, http://nekogames.com/hoshisaga/hoshi2/index.html and then the original Hoshi Saga. If you got stuck the walkthroughs are here.

Most of them doesn't take half a minute to solve and you can stop anytime you want, your progress will automatically be saved on your computer. So it's perfect if you only wants to kill a minute or two.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP