Weekend Meme: Firsts of The Decade Meme

>> Sunday, January 03, 2010



Since last week I've forgotten to put up a weekend meme, I thought I'd make it up by posting two this week. I'm, therefore, bringing you the second part of yesterdays meme. You can find it at Erik's Gambrinous with Griffonage.

It's very strange that there's practically nothing on TV these few days, it has been marathons of sci-fi shows. And since it's so cold outside, I'm locked up at home and a bit bummed. Took an unusual amount of naps, I wonder if I'm coming down with something. A lot of people are getting sick everywhere. Good thing the boyfriend only lives across the street and can come over to take care of me if need be. Sure it's not a great way to start up the new year though.

FIRST BOOK I’LL READ
I'm still taking my time on that murder mystery book by Charlaine Harris.

FIRST BOOKS I SHALL PURCHASE
I haven't got a clue on what I'll buy yet.

FIRST MOVIES I PLAN ON SEEING
Probably Avatar in 3D, since there are so many people raving about the visuals of this movie.

FIRST MOVIE I PLAN ON BUYING
I don't think I'll buy any movie any time soon. Though Suncoast, the big movie chain says they are closing down again and everything must go!!!

FIRST MEAL
Made some Vietnamese Banh Mi at home, it was good.

FIRST CD I SHALL PURCHASE
I don't know yet, I think Basement Jaxx just came out with a new one that I will undoubtedly torrent sometimes.

FIRST PODCAST I SHALL LISTEN TO
I think I'll be listening to the new Savage Love in a few days.

FIRST MAGAZINES I’LL READ
I don't think I have planned that yet, I almost picked up a Cook's Illustrated yesterday at Whole Foods.

FIRST PERSON TO GET ON MY NERVES
No one yet. Maybe Rush Limbaugh for not dying.

FIRST PERSON I SAW DRUNK
I wonder if the guy who talked about wanting to wear a pink dress with a bow when he wsa little the other day at a poetry reading was drunk.

FIRST PHONE CALLS
I don't think I've received any phone calls yet this year.

FIRST TV SHOW I WATCHED
I turned on Philadelphia's Mummers Parade first thing New Years Day morning. I don't think I ever had the patience to stay on it long enough to be impressed by it.

FIRST EMAIL I RECEIVED (that’s not junk mail)
I haven't got any e-mails yet.

FIRST PERSON I KISSED
The boyfriend. Who else?

Have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP