Weekend Meme: The Favorite Meme

>> Saturday, December 20, 2008



The weekend is here and I've a Mahjong training session and a party to go to later. I'm not quite feeling the X'mas and I sincerely doubt that I'll be celebrating it this year. So I decided not to do a X'mas meme. Instead, I lifted this from Judd at Sunday Stealing, it's just a list of your favorite things. X'mas-y enough, no?

Fill in your favorite for each of the following:

1. Political show: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

2. Picnic food: Hmm... You can have any food at a picnic. Um... potato salad?

3. Mixed drink: Some fruity martini like apple or blackberry.

4. U.S. President: Clinton, for the booming economy and even the sex.

5. Kind of student to teach: WTF kind of question is that? The smart kind?

6. Hobby you do or wish you still did: Video games

7. Sports commentator: Not a clue, I can't think of a single one but Madden.

8. Sport to watch on TV: Texas Hold'em counts? If not, figure skating then.

9. Animal to have as a pet: Dog, Alaskan Malamute or any other kind should be fine, no bull dogs though, sorry.

10. Halloween costume you have worn: Well, I've only worn one thus far, my Chinese Vampire costume.

11. Kind of dessert: I'm a chocoholic, so the chocolate zuccotto cake they have at Maggiano's is perfect. Dense, rich chocolate mousse in between fluffy chocolate cake in a dome shape. Can't beat it.

12. Comic strip: Don't read much paper, but I think I liked The Mostly Unfabulous Social Life Of Ethan Green

13. Ice cream flavor: Haagen Dazs' Pineapple Coconut

14. News source: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

15. Vacation spot: Greece, never been.

16. Wine: I don't drink wine, but a friend brought some dessert wine from South Africa and they were good. How about Marsala for cooking?

17. Way to waste time instead of working: Go online!

18. Reality show: I was a fan of Amazing Race, but I haven't watched it for the past few seasons.

19. Children's movie: Castle in the Sky by Hayao Miyazaki. You've got to see it.

20. Celebrity you wish would retire: Why would I want my favorite person to retire? Jack Nicholson?

Have a great weekend! :)

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP