Weekend Meme: Another Flickr Meme

>> Saturday, December 06, 2008

Stolen from Erik at Gambrinous with Griffonage is this week's meme. All you have to do this week is go to the 6th page of your Flickr album and select the 6th picture and if you don't have a Flickr album, just go to a random user's. The meme is not incredibly clever, but we all love pictures!

Here's mine:



This is the Sushi Kaiseki served in Matsushima restaurant right next to Mitsuwa Market in Edgewater, New Jersey right next to the Hudson River, the restaurant has a magnificent view of Manhattan and the food is excellent too.

From the top, you can see a bowl of Miso Soup, in the little blue dish we have a piece of Salmon Teriyaki with a wakame salad, next to it is some Shrimp and vegetable tempura, in the little white bowl with the red emblem, we have some stewed root vegetables and fish balls. Underneath we have a tekkamaki with 6 different piece of sushi and at last on the bottom right corner, we have a tuna sashimi, all pretty high quality.

I'm going to NYC today, maybe I'll get to cross the river and have some good Japanese food again. Anyhow I have to hunt down this Japanese pasta sauce that makes your pasta taste like brie. (Drool) The last few times I went to Mitsuwa, they don't have it, but for food, I'm always hopeful. If I find it, I'm gonna buy me a box!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP