Weekend Meme: Screaming Masses' Meme

>> Saturday, December 27, 2008



Hey folks, X'mas is finally winding down. I hope you guys had a great time. Of course, the weekend is still ongoing and we can still party hard. There has been a lot of gaming for the last 3 days and my brain is a little fried, so I hope I can still manage this Meme.

Today's Meme is brought to you from Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing - lifting important meme for you since August 2008.

1. What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you?
Bebo (Principe said because I'm big)

2. How do you style your hair? If you just would say "cut" what style is it?
I'm clueless with hair the best I can do is just messe it up using some wax and make it stand up a bit in front. I have no idea what my cut is called. Ape?

3. What's your least favorite Christmas song?
The Twelfth Days of Christmas, of course. (On the eleventh day of X'mas... hear me say Kill Me Now in Ms. Creole's accent.)

4. How many colors are you wearing now?
Two; Asian skin tone and Asian hair black.. just kidding. White and Blue.

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introverted

6. What was the last book you read?
Charlaine Harris' From Dead to Worse

7. What's one piece of fiction that changed your life?
Fiction that changed my life? Let's see... Green Eggs and Ham didn't change my life, Harry Potter didn't either, how about The Creation of The Gods?

8. If you are attracted to someone who is already in a relationship (or married), what might you do?
You mean like right now? We're still chatting online and meeting sometimes. Aw... I hate myself.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Nothing get me more upset than relationships, whether it's love, friendship or with colleagues. But then I guess the opposite can be true.

10. What's your favorite dessert?
Has anyone tried the English Sticky Toffee Pudding. Aw... So good. They sold it at Whole Foods for a while, but I don't see them anymore.

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Under 45 minutes from wake up to out the door.

12. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it?
I do read the blogs on my blogroll everyday, if they update it daily. Just to catch up and keep up with my friends' like and dislikes. One of them would be Towleroad, it's gay news central.

13. What was your last job before either you are at home or at another job?
I was doing IT for a non-profit.

14. Do you like to clean?
Hate it. Especially dusting, wiping, moping and vacuuming. Over the years, I've learn to appreciate washing dishes, but that's about it.

15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head?
Chasing Pavements by Adele (Oh, and this question is evil)

16. What's the last movie you saw?
Twilight (Only recommendable for rental)

17. Pirates or Ninjas?
Isn't that a choice between the sea and the land? Ninja, they like to hide in the night and it seems to be a lot more fun being a ninja.

18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday?
Lying in bed waiting to fall asleep.

19. Best time of your life?
When I was in Hong Kong hanging out with my group of 12 closest friends walking by the harbor on New Year's eve. I just deeply realized at that moment how happy I was.

20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
Getting a new job, maybe even moving to the West Coast.

Anyhow, hey y'all, have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP