Surfing The Tide

>> Thursday, December 04, 2008



There were too much up and downs in my personal life recently that left me kinda lost. I've been seeing a guy from Ohio, nice guy, musically-inclined. He produced an album for himself, and occasionally will burn me a CD with music that we both like. I think he's kinda sweet. He told me that he opened a coffee shop with a friend somewhere in Ohio, and that's why he moved there but his family is in Philly, so every now and then he comes back and we'd hang out for a few days. But honestly, I don't know much about him, and I don't think I'll opt for a long term relationship. For Thanksgiving week, we were supposed to hang out and go see Twilight, but he lost his phone and haven't called like he promise he would. Oh, well.



Some old haunts have been behind my back as well, Medic Guy's still setting up time with me to hang out but not showing up at the last minute. That's the nature of Medic Guy and I've made my peace with it. It doesn't get me upset anymore, so it's no big deal. Another guy that really tries to pursue me before bumped into me during the prop 8 rally and I think he's pursuing me again, we have been on a date and we'll do it again this upcoming weekend. I decided that I need to feel it out first.

Some crazy guy online has been pestering me for sex and got very angry when I rejected him for creeping me out, then he started name calling and said he'd seen me out before and knows where I live. I guess someone has a hard time with rejection.



After months of not talking online, CuteCub sent me a text and we started talking again. Too bad he has a boyfriend, because I really like the guy but then this is another Oh Well situation. Nothing I can do about it, I'm just glad to be in his company again. Even Macho from years ago, came back into the spotlight and talking to me.

I don't know why people decide to show up or disappear, there's no rhyme or reason for it. The Chinese would have you believe that everything is fate, but I think it might have something to do with the season and the holidays. Maybe it brings people closer.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP