Weekend Meme: 7-layer Meme

>> Saturday, December 13, 2008



We all like to think that we're complicated with lots of layers like an onion, but only the few lucky ones get to blossom at Chili's.

Lifted this from Chris at My 2 Cents who lifted this from Judd at Sunaday Stealing. Sunday Stealing is a website where all the post are memes stolen from other sites. It only has 20 some memes now, but it's promising. lol.

Here it is:

LAYER 1: Tell us your…

* Name: Paul or YvesPaul, depending on how close we are.
* Birthday (month, day): July 23rd, same as Eriq La Salle, Omar Epps, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Daniel Radcliffe and Monica Lewinsky
* Birthplace: Hong Kong
* Current location: Philadelphia, PA, USA
* Eye color: Dark Brown, arguable black.
* Hair color: Black
* Height: 5'11.5" (arguable)
* Righty or lefty: I'm always right. :)
* Zodiac sign: Cancer/Leo


LAYER 2: What’s…

* Your heritage: Chinese, there might be a tad of Vietnamese.
* The shoes you wore today: My brown leather flip-flops and my brown leather casual sneakers.
* Your weakness: Brown leather (duh), chocolate, tall guys, hairy chests.
* Your fears: Snakes, anything that shapes like a snake and lying idly on the street. (I jumped over a moving multi-colored scarf, plastic tubes, barks and branches alike), loneliness, poverty.
* Your perfect pizza: Ok, don't judge me... I like sausage, mushroom, pineapple and onions on mine. (Ooh, that sounded somewhat sexual)
* Goals you’d like to achieve: Own a house and get a husband (Very white picket fence, I know)
* Your first waking thoughts: Do I really have to wake up? What time is it?
* Your best physical feature: My legs? I have pretty good skin too.
* Your most missed memory: Missed memory? How would I remember?

LAYER 3: Do you…

* Smoke: Tried it, didn't stick.
* Cuss: Sometimes, well, I guess I'm a bit loose in this area. I don't get offended by curse words, so I didn't think it would offend anyone either.
* Sing: Oh yes, I'm from Hong Kong and karaoke is a must.
* Do you think you’ve been in love: Yes, and I know it. (Clap, clap)
* Did you go to college: Yes, but don't judge me.
* Liked high school: Oh yes, best time of my life, not much studying though.
* Want to get/stay married: If I'm lucky enough to find a guy. :)
* Believe in yourself: Not really that much, that has been my problem for quite some time.
* Think you’re attractive: I'm starting to like myself a lot more after the rhinoplasti and my abs implant.
* Think you’re a health freak: Not at all, if I am I would have gone to the gym after paying for my membership. haha.
* Get along with your parent(s): Parents? What's that?
* Like thunderstorms: Oh yes, I love! I get excited by thunderstorms. It's the Dr. Frankenstein in me.
* Play an instrument: Yes, many. (Oh... did you mean music instruments?)

LAYER 4: In the past month have you…

* Drank alcohol: Yes, at a party 2~3 weeks ago.
* Smoked: Nope. Not cigarettes.
* Done a drug: Errrh, nope. Not that I can remember... (Wha?!)
* Made out: Yes, a lot. Only for medical purpose though, it enhance your immune system. (I've heard)
* Gone on a date: I believe I have. (How do you define date?)
* Gone to the mall: Yes, passed by the one in the city.
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Oreos are not my favorite. It might be very un-American of me, the only time I like Oreos is when they are crushed up in Cookies 'n' Cream. (If you ask about Lu's Pims then maybe...)
* Eaten sushi: I remember if I've eaten sushi within the month, I've had a lot of Onigiris, do they count?
* Been on stage: Nope, I've given up that career path ever since high school.
* Been dumped: Not attached for the moment, but my dates are not calling, so...
* Gone skating: No, I can't skate. I tried when I was a kindergartener in Paris, I just can't. (No balance, no coordination)
* Gone skinny dipping: Not in the past month, are you kidding? I'll get hypothermia.
* Stolen Anything: Not the past month, no. Ask again. ;)

LAYER 5: Have you ever…

* Played a game that required removal of clothing: Does sex count?
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: I think so, trashed is when you start puking, right?
* Been caught “doing something”: A lot of close calls, but there's no evidence to prove anything.
* Been called a tease: Yes, is that bad?
* Gotten beaten up: In elementary school I'm constantly in fights.
* Shoplifted: Yes. Often. A little bit of a klepto here.

LAYER 6:

* Age you did get/hope to be married: Since I'm already 33, how about 35?
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): I think 3 or less would be nice, I could imagine myself adopting and adopting until I have 20~30 kids, but I have a hard time naming kids since my last name is so foreign and nothing sounds good with it. Hopefully my mate will have a nicer sounding last name.
* Describe your dream mate: Wow, Let's see. An attractive cub, manly, handsome, with a hairy chest, tall, easy going, laid-back, reliable, understanding, considerate and has a stable job. Is that too much to ask?
* How do you want to die: Fall from a tall building? I'd like to feel like I flew. Overdose would not be so bad either. Are there any other pleasurable ways to die?
* What did you want to be when you grow up: A few different things, I thought I could cure cancer, or be a cop or a singer/actor. None of them worked, haha.
* What country would you most like to visit: Greece.

LAYER 7: Now tell…

* Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: Mary Jane, didn't do anything for me but that's as illegal as I get.
* Name a person you could trust with my life: With your life? You mean my life? I would say my aunt Agnes, but let's hope I don't need to have other people decide for me.
* Name a favorite CD that you own: There are a few history making album or some that really made some impact on me, but there's none burn as bright as Amy Winehouse's Back to Black.
* Number of piercings: Zip.
* Number of tattoos: None. But if you count the ones you got from chewing gums....
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Newspaper? What century are you from?
* Name a past experience that you regret: A boyfriend or two, but what past is past. (If I can only believe that myself)

Alright, have a nice weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP