Weekend Meme: Alphabet Meme

>> Saturday, September 27, 2008

This week's Meme should have been the Gentleman's Lists over at Chris' Mangina Monologues but I'm not doing that well on that one and getting around 13/25 from the new list and the old list, barely passing as one and I'm too ashame to publish my results. So after much digging, I found the originator of some memes is Ur-Spo from Spo-Reflections. I think I've secured another Meme bank that could last me for a while.

So here:

A is for age: 33
B is for beer of choice: Shandy. I just tried it a few days ago and it was good. I can definitely tolerate that.
C is for career: IT Manager, well, I'm unemployed now.
D is for favorite drink: Arnold Palmer (Half lemonade, half ice tea), the older I am the more I like lemons.
E is for essential item you use everyday: My laptop, other than that there are 5 things I have to have when I leave my house; My glasses, my wallet, my keys, my watch and my iPod.
F is for favorite song at the moment: "Nobody" from Wonder Girls (This one has subtitiles), The song is eating my brains out. Does it qualify as a favorite?
G is for favorite game: Mahjong, period.
H is for hometown: Hong Kong
I is for instruments you play: Piano (Very elementary)
J is for favorite juice: Orange juice
K is for kids: Maybe someday
L is for last kiss: Last night
M is for marriage: Maybe someday, with the right person under the right circumstances.
N is for name of your best friend: Well, if I say a name, the others would be seriously offended.
O is for overnight hospital stays: A few but the last one is during a company camping trip where I get my back muscles pulled after a whole day of kayaking and helping my colleagues get out of jams. They gave me some strong muscle relaxer and my colleague was laughing because a hunky male nurse was helping me in and out my bed and I had a smirk on my face.
P is for phobias: Snakes. I tremble just at the thought. Also a small phobia of height.
Q is for quote: "Nobody can wish you succeed as much as you do." - Tim Gunn (lol.)
R is for biggest regret: Comfortable being clueless about sex and my homosexuality until I was 23.
S is for Shirts: I have around 30. My favorite is a white shirt with white sewn stripes from Armani Exchange, I've had it for 5 years.
T is for time you wake up: 8:30-9:00ish (lol)
U is for underwear: Trunks
V is for vegetable you love: Pea shoots. (It's a Chinese thing)
W is for worst habit: Procrastination and being too cautious.
X is for x-rays you have had: Chest
Y is for yummy food you make: My favorite is a mushroom barley risotto using truffle oil. I didn't write down the recipe, but maybe next holiday I'll try doing it again.
Z is for zodiac sign: Cancer/Leo Cusp, More of a Cancer I'd say.

Have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP