Weekend Meme: The Last Meme

>> Saturday, September 13, 2008

This week's Meme is found at Sue's pal, Large Tony's blog. Large Tony has recently discontinued his blog which is quite a shame and this meme is literally the last one he ever posted.

Last Kiss: I believe it's CuteCub, although being the slut that I am, I might be wrong.

Last Good Cry: I have no idea on this one. It could be 13 months ago, when Principe finally left for good.

Last Crush: I think that belongs to CuteCub too.

Last Alcoholic Drink: It might make me sound like quite the alcoholic, but I mixed my own Apple Martini at a party last weekend. It was huge and I got drunk through 2/3 of it.

Last Phone Call: Talked to BL, he asked me some questions about his new toy the 7" thick... mini laptop.

Last Text Message: To ES, telling her that I got to Washington, DC.

Last TV Show Watched: Almost finishing season 2 of Dexter which I've just bought. Well, actual TV program would be a rerun of Graham Norton on BBC America, the episode with Julian McMahon and Joan Rivers.

Last CD Played: CD I've played? Well... I don't remember playing any CDs lately. I've burned some on my iPod, the last one I burnt is probably some dance mixes.

Last Book Purchased: Illiterate here... I think I bought some Goodnight World series for ES' kids a few months ago.

Last Book Read: I can't tell you this one either, I think it might have been a Chinese Kung Fu novel.

Last Movie Seen In A Theater: From my last review that should be the House Bunny.

Last Movie Rented: Penelope

Last Download: A shitty software called Iofy.

Last Curse Word Used: Is "Shit" a curse word? If not, then it's gotta be "Fuck".

Last Beverage Consumed: Tea

Last Food Consumed: Banana tapioca pudding, not that great.

Last Item Purchased: Does food count? If not, it'll have to be a black sweater from Express.

Last Word Spoken: "Okay." That's always on my lips, I'm a yes-man.

Last Annoyance: I'm at ES' place for the weekend and somehow ES and her husband is fighting openly and loudly. I think I might have to shorten my stay.

Last Disappointment: It always have to do with some relations which I won't dwell too much into it. Well, unless you count this afternoon where I was trying to transfer Pimselur French into my iPod and that shitty software Iofy didn't work.

Anyway, have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP