Modern Zodiac

>> Monday, September 08, 2008

It's amazing that even how generalizing Chinese Zodiac and Western Zodiac is, I still believe it in some levels. I wonder if the zodiacs fulfill their own prophecy, I'm a rabbit, so I must be nice. I'm a cancer, so I should stay home all the time. Honestly horoscope itself is like fortune cookies; best ignored. But then I guess there are other ways to predict and perhaps change the future, there are other weays to know yourself better and find out how you can relate to others better, perhaps even improve your life with the things you learn, and that mechanism, which I have already used and putting it aisde all this while without further exploring it is called the Jung/Meyers-Briggs Personality Test.

There are four dichotomies and each dichotomies are measured and signified by its polar opposite characteristics. Attitude: Extroverted (E) versus Introverted (I), Information Gathering Function: Sensing (S) versus Intuition (N), Decision-Making Function: Thinking (T) versus Feeling (F), and Lifestyle: Judging (J) versus Perceiving (P). Four dichotomies and each have 2 choices, it means that there are 16 different combinations which represents 16 personalities in general.

You can pretty much find the test in tons of different sites. I did mine here, but you can find it here and here as well.

I'm an INTJ, which makes me The Scientist/The Mastermind. Surprisingly or unsurprisingly, the INTJ profiles describes me to the tee. The problem is that only 2.1% of the population is INTJ, and only 1.8% of the population is ENTJ who serves as the perfect personality for my mate. and given only half of the population are men and 10% of that population is gay. It means that 1 out of 1000 I meet will be my ideal mate. Kinda a low chance, no?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP