Weekend Meme: Another 50 Questions Meme Pt. 2

>> Sunday, October 31, 2010



Happy Halloween everyone!

Last night, me and the boyfriend already went out and take our costumes for a test drive. While the boyfriend looks sexy as a German boy and getting groped. My costume, in which I still have a hard time telling people what it is got a bit of compliments and the owner of a club asked me to participate in a competition but I didn't win.

Anyway, tonight is going to be a once-a-year big event. A Halloween ball hosted by the gay uncle of Philadelphia, Henri David. I'll sure be taking some pictures and share with you guys in the upcoming days. Hope you're having some fun!

Today's meme continues last week's from Sunday Stealing and here we go:

26. Do you like someone?
I like my friends, I love my boyfriend.

27. The last song you listened to?
It would be a song called "Invocations and Instructions" by Bronson Pinchot for a Sondheim review called Putting It Together featuring Carol Burnett.



28. What time of day were you born?
I was told that I was born around 2am.

29. What’s your favorite number?
If I tell you I'd have to kill you.

30. Where did you live in 1987?
I would have been in Hong Kong possibly living with my grandma, that, or I might be studying abroad in Macau.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I'm jealous of a lot of people.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't know but I'm sure some people thinks that I'm having it good.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was at home watching TV and thought that it was a movie filming production introduced on morning TV.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Bang and shake the machine. And if nothing happens I'll just leave.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes, most of the time towards the older, weaker, infants, pets and pregnant women. Otherwise, I'm cordial.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
On my biceps.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Japanese. I read too much comic books.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes. Love is important.

39. Are you touchy feely?
Only with my boyfriend and some close friends. Otherwise, I don't like being touched by strangers at all.

40. What’s your life motto?
Try everything once.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Glasses, phone, iPod.

42. What’s your favourite town/city?
Hong Kong.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A drink last night.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Probably not in this decade.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope, I can't even drive.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He was a very angry person. I saw him at a bar badmouthing me to a bartender, laughed and then left.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I know my grandma quite well, I heard her story of living and then leaving Vietnam.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I wore my suit for a job interview. It's not extremely fancy.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Nope. My feet are aching a little from all the walking I did yesterday though.

50. Have you been burned by love?
You could say that but that's love, it burns.

Hope you're having a great weekend, and had some candies. This is a Halloween Sacher that I made for this year's Halloween. Cheers.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP