Weekend Meme: Crafty 50 Meme Pt. 2

>> Saturday, October 16, 2010



In the upcoming weeks, there's a couple of rally that is possibly worth participating. This coming Wednesday is LGBT Spirit day which people are encouraged to wear purple in honor of the few gay kids who took their own life recently because of being bullied. I think I only have one purple t-shirt in my closet, so hopefully that day won't be so cold.

The day before Halloween is Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert's Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear in Washington D.C., even though I really want to go and participate if not just to spite Fox News, transportation to D.C. is only 4 a day and it takes a bit less than 4 hours one way, so even if I catch the 8:30 down, I won't get there until after noon, missing the opening of the rally. In the back of my mind though, I really want to be there. Why can't Oprah give me plane tickets and hotel accommodations?



Anyhow, today's meme is a continual of last week's. Twenty-five more random questions, let's hit it!

26. What do you normally smell like?
Normally I don't smell like anything, or maybe I'm with myself so much that I got used to my own smell. And when I sweat on some rare occasions, I think I smell like porcinis.

27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
I just know this song of hers and I quite like it.



28. Been to “The Vegas”?
Nope, but I'd love to.

29. How far away do you live from your parents?
My father, if he's still alive, should be around 2388 miles away, while my grandma and extended family is about 8091 miles away.

30. Are you happy with your job?
Don't have a job right now, but if it's not for needing a source of income, unemployment is rather fun. (I know...)

31. Where do you work and what do you do there?
Again. My main responsibility right now is cooking for the boyfriend. I would rate myself doing pretty good work.

32. What did you get in the mail today?
Junk mail asking me to apply for credit cards.

33. How do you like your steak cooked?
Medium well when I eat out. At home, I mastered pan frying my steak to have a crust outside while being rare and tender inside.

34. Britney Spears …is she back?
Not likely, I mean she was a teenage sex bomb but after having two kids and shaving her own head, it's hard to maintain an innocent image.

35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
I don't. I think I've only bought something from Taco Bell twice in my life.

36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?
I know it's a classic and all but I've never actually seen the film.

37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?
No, never had the pleasure to step foot into South Dakota.

38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
It's as good/horrible as any Steven Seagal or Jean-Claude Van Damme films, but then John Cena do look a lot hotter.

39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace?
I wouldn't know, haven't been on MySpace for a long time and probably don't plan on doing so anytime soon.

40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?
I like traveling, I guess I've to say San Francisco. I always manage to have a good time there.

41. What is your favorite candle scent
Interesting question. I usually don't like scented candles because they are usually very strong smelling. If I do have to pick one, I'll go for the subtler or more familiar ones like sandalwood, lavender or jasmine.

42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
Maybe, I tend to believe places can have bad designs or bad electrical wiring.

43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
I tried but it didn't stick. I guess me and smoking weren't meant to be.

44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
Both. I don't think LA is for me. To that matter, NYC isn't either. LA is too broad and spread out, NYC has too many things going on, too loud and too expensive. I need a place where I can travel to most place on foot and that I can fall asleep at night.

45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
The very first time I come to the States, I took a Southwest flight and it stopped in Denver. I think I was highly unconscious then so I don't think I even saw the airport during the stop.

46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
At one time? It's probably too much.

47. Are you currently planning a trip?
Not really, though maybe I'll stop by New York or Washington D.C. for a day trip.

48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care?
In 1999 when Ricky Martin first blasted into the music scene years before he came out or people even suspected, a friend told me that he had been spotted in the beach of Phuket with an Asian boyfriend. I used to be excited knowing that Ricky is gay. But it's not like these stars will come to have sex with me or be my boyfriend just because they are gay too, so while it's nice to know, who cares? As for Ryan Seacrest, I could even care less.

49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills
Nope, never had the need.

50. What do you think about space travel?
Foreign, boring and possibly unsafe. Too much effort and resource spent on nothing. Go to those anti-gravity chambers and twirl around, it's pretty much the same.

Alright, have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP