Weekend Meme: Crafty 50 Meme

>> Saturday, October 09, 2010



These few days I've been knitting a haramaki for my Halloween costume and I found out the I'm not really that experienced with knitting designs. I couple time, I've to undo and redo the whole thing just so I can get my designs in exactly the way I want it. I'm getting carpal tunnel in my fingers.

Spent a wonderful night out at a Night Market event where over a thousand people gathered out and have a block party where we got food from food trucks and tables set up by nearby restaurant. The event was so successful that the trucks ran out of food 45 minutes into the event and even though the supermarket was only a block away, they didn't think to run in and restock. They must not watch Food Network's The Great Food Truck Race. Come on people, there's money to be made! Anyway, it has been a blissful week for me since the boyfriend is back. For him however is the exact opposite since there's so much work to catch up with.



This week's Meme is brought to you over at Sunday Stealing. It's a 50-questions two-parter and since there were some questions missing, I have to go to the source over at Creative Bold to retrieve them. Here it goes:

1. Introduce yourself…
Paul here, Asian, 6 foot, 35 years old, Chinese/French/British background.

2. It’s Wednesday at noon, where are you usually?
Most likely at home.

3. What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
Arm & Hammer. Fragrance Free.

4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat.

5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
I have been to a hotel bar in Thailand and had a glass of Creme de Menthe when I was 13.

6. What countries have you been to?
Chronologically: China, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, France, Great Britain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Philipines, United States, Canada, Mexico. (Layover in Japan and Israel)

7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
Not really. I did watch MTV's music video award and occasionally tuned in on True Life and the historic Snookie Slap on Jersey Shore.

8. What do you think about Oprah?
Rich, black woman by I don't know why she's so popular or what got her so rich.

9. What color are your bed sheets?
Mostly some designs of blue and white.

10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first?
Lucky Jeans. Ok, I'm really bad at clothes shopping and once I brought a friend there and my friend told me I look good in their jeans, so I thought all I have to do is to go there and get the ones I've gotten before.

11. Did you ever watch The O.C.?
Nope.

12. What kind of car do you drive
I don't drive.

13. Honestly, is that car insured?
I guess not.

14. Do you like sushi?
I love sushi. I crave it all the time.

15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
Yes to both but rarely to buy anything.

16. Did your parents spoil you growing up?
I will say no. I don't get my way very often.

17. Do you like roller coasters?
I thought I did but apparently not. Last time at Six Flags, I compared being on roller coasters as being raped. You grind your teeth and trying to hang tight while praying that it'd be over soon. After you got off, your legs get all wobbly and your butt hurts.

18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?
I don't subscribe to any particular magazine. Nowadays the ones I buy is either Out or one of the cooking ones like Gourmet.

19. Do you remember the old WB show “Popular”?
Can't say I ever seen one episode.

20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar?
They are both good. Philadelphia has several dance club/bars that are enjoyable because I get to see people dance. The non-dance club have friendlier people.

21. What do you think about gay marriage?
Of course it'd be good to gay marriage legalized, and I think if they want gays less promiscuous or "immoral", there's nothing better than legal gay marriage to stabilize our community.

22. Who do you think will be the next president?
Hopefully Barack Obama will get to serve a second term. I hope to god there won't be a Palin/Beck ticket.

23. Are you registered to vote?
Nope, not a citizen yet.

24. Do you own an iPad?
No and I don't think I'll get one.

25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff?
No. A lot of grooming stuff and cleaning stuff.

Have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP