Weekend Meme: Long-Ass Meme

>> Saturday, September 26, 2009



Saw this sign at the movie theater when the Boyfriend and I went to see Meatballs, and I got a kick of saying "Two Meatballs, please" to the ticket seller.

This weekend I revisited Tense Teacher and fond this long ass meme. Hey, I've got the time, alright?

1. Can you fill this out without lying? I think so.

2. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? A coconut tomato curry sauce/soup. Haven't decided what to do with it yet.

3. Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew? Not that I'm aware of, it's a good name but I don't really know a lot of people named Matthew.

4. Where was your profile picture taken? It's at my current home, you should see a bookshelf on the left of my head.

5. Can you play Guitar Hero? I've played a whole lot of video game but they mostly just require dexterous thumbs and at most index fingers. Guitar hero would require nimble middle and ring fingers. I don't know how good mines are.

6. Name someone that made you laugh today? Joe McHale from E!'s The Soup

7. How late did you stay up last night and why? Til 6:30 in the morning, I was playing video game and reading.

8. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Possibly, it depends on where it is.

9. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Nope, I might have kissed someone while watching firework on TV but I think it's different, right?

10. Which of your friends lives closest to you? The Boyfriend lives across the street, other than him BL lives about 4 blocks away.

11. Do you believe exes can be friends? Depends on why and how you've broken up. I think some could.

12. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Doesn't quite hit the spot, maybe too syrupy.

13. When was the last time you cried really hard? It had to be a long while ago, I don't quite remember. Honestly, if I remember I would have mentioned it.

14. Where are you right now? At home.

15. What bed did you sleep in last night? It's my own bed, a queen from Ikea. It was breaking apart a few months ago but I've fixed it.

16. What was the last thing someone bought for you? Um... does groceries count?

17. Who took your profile picture?
I did it myself.

18. Who was the last person you took a picture of? The Boyfriend with a nice blue t-shirt, he looks too good in it that I've to take one.

19. Was yesterday better than today? Marginally, but I think so.

20. Can you live a day without TV?
That's gonna be very hard, but then it's possible.

21. Are you mad about anything? Not at the moment.

22. Are you upset about anything? Sometimes. I think if I can get a job, it'll improve a lot of things in my life.

23. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? There are good moments and bad moments, but I think generally yes, it's nice to have someone to share your life with. Adds meaning to life in general.

24. Are you a bad influence? Depends, I don't think I am. I try not to be one.

25. Night out or night in? They are both good, but most of the time is night on.

26. What items could you not go without during the day? Wallet, phone and keys when I go out. My computer and TV when I'm at home.

27. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? It was a volunteer that used to work with me.

28. What does the last text message in your Inbox say? I'll call you soon

29. How do you feel about your life right now? It's a bit idling, not going anywhere far.

30. Do you hate anyone? I do, and they well deserved it.

31. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? That I'm an avid mahjong fan and that I do indeed have friends.

32. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yeah, my life is not that interesting... lol.

33. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yeah, but who could believe such lies?

34. What song is stuck in your head? This few days, it's Leela James "Mistreating Me".

35. Someone knocks on your window at 2am, whom do you want it to be? That'll have to be a ghost, possibly a dead relative. My only window is on the 2nd floor.

36. Wanna have grand kids before you’re 50? I don't think that will be possible for me and the answer to it is probably no.

37. Name something you have to do tomorrow. Preferably breathe, eat, sleep and s**t. Not necessarily in that order.

38. Do you think too much or too little? Too much.

39. Do you smile a lot? Not nearly enough.

40. Who was your last missed call on your Mobile phone? My friend BL.

41. Is there something you always wear? I have wore a white gold chain that my aunt gave me for my graduation for the longest time (approx. 10 years). I took it off a few months ago and haven't put it back on since. No rhyme or reason.

42. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Watching TV in front of my computer.

43. Did you have an exciting last weekend? I believe it was good but I already forgot what I've done.

44. Have you ever crawled through a window? I think so.

45. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, my all time favorite hair color is dark chestnut brown and I've done so before.

46. Are you wearing a necklace/chain? Nah, I absolutely dislike things around my neck. Even bed covers or a shirt collar.

47. Are you an emotional person? At times, I could be. I thought myself to be a very logical person but I've found out that I could be very emotional with personal stuff.

48. What’s something that can always make you feel better? Chocolate and other carbs.

49. Will this weekend be a good one? I'm hoping it will. I might have to help a friend with his move and then perhaps a BBQ/Mahjong party.

50. What do you want right now? A job offer and a few hours of mahjong.

51. Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing? I've played with my grandma's clothing before. But it's just that once or twice when I was around 12.

52. Have you ever worked in a food place? I was a waiter at a HK cafe for my first summer job.

53. What’s on your schedule for tomorrow? Redesigning some decals for some lego figures of me.

54. Does anyone know your Facebook password? I used to teach people about computers and I've told an acquaintance what I use for passwords as examples. I kept using something that I've told that person. I don't think he'll remember anyway.

---

Made a coconut cheesecake with a caramel sauce to bring to the moving/BBQ/Mahjong party, I plan to pour the caramel sauce over the cheesecake and the slice up some bananas to put on top. Sounds pretty good, no?

Anyway, enjoy your weekend.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP