Creatures That Might Have Inspired Pokemon?

>> Thursday, September 10, 2009

1. Jerboa - Is this Pikachu?



There are a lot of creatures that I've never seen and Jerboas are some of them. A big mouse with long bony hind legs, It's like a cross between a mouse and a bird. Weird. Their long floppy-eared Egyptian type are even more adorable. Cute.

2. Axolotl



Another one that's cute as shit. Can you look at that face and not adore them?

Currently they only exist in one area of Mexico and in the verge of extinction because of the expansion of Mexico City and water pollution. In 1998, it was estimated that there are about 6,000 of them and now there's only between 700 to 1,200 of them. I don't know how people can help them from being extinct. Can we farm them or keep them in zoos?

3. Platypus



Cute in its own right, but I didn't know platypuses have attacks to boot. Male platypuses produce venoms that can kill small mammal and paralyze and wound humans that can cause pains that lasts for months. They are also the only mammals that can detect their prey using electric fields generated by muscular contractions. Very Sci-Fi.

Speaking of which the mice are back in my apartment building. I hate to kill them but I've already laid down traps, there's nothing much I can do and I don't like having them running around. If I could have a supersonic device to chase them out of the building I'd get one, but then I don't and I probably don't have the money to afford one, so I'll be the deathbringer for now.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP