Weekend Meme: I've Come To Realize Meme

>> Saturday, September 05, 2009



Here it is the Labor Day weekend! The summer is drawing to a close. Kids are coming back to town to get ready for school, the city is hopping again. The best part of it all is that the weather is cooling down. Even though there will be an Indian summer to warm things up for a bit, but knowing that the end of heat is coming makes me feel good.

Today's meme comes from My 2 Cents about realization.

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size... should always be larger than my waist size.
2. I’ve come to realize that my job... (blank)
3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving... it'd be a sight for sore eyes.
4. I’ve come to realize that I need... to get over myself most of the time.
5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost... my cherry way too late.
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when... I'm being ignored or underestimated
7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk... it'd be because I was upset.
8. I’ve come to realize that money... maybe able to buy happiness.
9. I’ve come to realize that certain people... are not worth being friends with and that is fine.
10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always... be a TV fan.
11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s)... are all half siblings who might not even know they have a brother.
12. I’ve come to realize that my mom... was way ahead of her time.
13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone... can't take really good pictures, unlike its predecessor.
14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning... that Summer is soon coming to an end.
15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep... that 80 hours on a video game is too much but yet not enough.
16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking... about Mahjong and congee.
17. I’ve come to realize that my dad... is a deadbeat but then he's only human.
18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook... that I'm a private person and don't have much to say.
19. I’ve come to realize that today... will be a short day.
20. I’ve come to realize that tonight... will be spent on Mahjong until we can't keep our eyes open.
21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow... will be spent will the boyfriend (hopefully)
22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to... shoop! Shoop, baby!
23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is... one of the few readers of this blog.
24. I’ve come to realize that life... is never easy.
25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend... will be spent looking for fun stuff.
26. I’ve come to realize the best music to listen to when I am upset... are all sung by ladies.
27. I’ve come to realize that my friends... might not stay in one place forever.
28. I’ve come to realize that this year... had been spent quite idly.
29. I’ve come to realize that my exes... still have strong feelings about me. Sometimes it's inconvenient but it says good thing about me.
30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should... teach.
31. I’ve come to realize that I love... too strongly.
32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand... how people can trade moral for money and power.
33. I’ve come to realize that my past... will haunt me forever.
34. I’ve come to realize that parties... a.re best spent with friends
35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified... of dying alone.
36. I’ve come to realize that my life... is not how I imagined it would be.

Enjoy your long weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP