Nothing In SC For Me

>> Friday, September 18, 2009

I have a few friends that is from South Carolina so I must first apologize if I do offend any South Carolinians but what's with South Carolina? Ever since Miss South Carolina failed to show her smarts in the Miss Teen USA 2007, South Carolina had been getting pretty bad reps.

We all remember Mark Sanford who now famously coin the term hiking the Appalachian trail to mean sneaking away to meet your mistress. And not just anywhere close by, she's all the way down in Argentina. A man who had sex with a horse and then after being arrested, go back to that horse a year later and caught doing the same thing all over again.

Then there is Joe "You Lie!" Wilson, who's either a stupid racist or a corrupted liar. Or both. So what's wrong with South Carolina? It's on the coast, so it implies that they might have more exposures to immigrant and so they might not be just a bunch of racist backward hicks and I checked their education ranks 26 out of 50 which is not too bad. Anyhow, I know that I won't be going to that state anytime soon. Guess I'll just have to add it to the list of States to avoid.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP