Weekend Meme: Yet Another Spo-Meme

>> Saturday, May 23, 2009

As I've told you, this weekend I'm going to NYC with the boyfriend and I'm really looking forward to it. It'd be our first trip together. Too bad the weekend weather could be a little rainy, for me though it's also my eating-before-the-diet trip. Also I need to pick up some long lost installments to my comic book collection, so again I'm looking forward to this trip.

Today's Meme is stolen from Ur-Spo at Spo-Reflections

1. What is your current obsession?
Plants vs. Zombies (Computer Game) and Fushigi Yugi (Anime Series)

2. What do you see outside your window?
The plastic climb and slide structures that my neighbor's kids would use while scream and yell at 7 am in the morning... Ugh.

3. If you could have any super power what would it be?
Flight, either with a pair of wings or levitation. I've always wanted to fly.

4. What is your favorite color?
Blue, I'm just drawn to it.

5. Who was the last person you hugged?
The boyfriend. Who else?

6. Which animal would you be?
Since I like to fly, maybe I'd be a bird, a swallow, a flying squirrel or a flying... monkey?

7. What’s for dinner?
Despite my affinity for cooking, tonight I'm hoping to go to either Todai the sushi buffet place or one of the izakayas on St. Mark's.

8. What’s the last thing you bought?
Groceries.

9. What are you listening to right now?
Real Time with Bill Maher's podcast

10. What are your current favorite films?
My favorite films remain to be Beautiful Thing and Shelter. They are both love story of young gay people.

11. What’s on your bedside table?
Hmm... An alarm clock, moisturizers, lube, a flash light and a... Rubic's cube.

12. If you could have a house totally paid for, and fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be?
It would be in San Francisco, I just like the city and its people a lot.

13. What would you like to have in your hands right now?
My boyfriend. a big briefcase full of cash and jewelry comes in a close second.

14. What is your favorite children’s book?
It could be the Fairy Tales of Hans Christian Andersen. I also just got The Complete Fables of La Fontaine, I'll read through it when I've finished the other two-three series of detective novels seating on my bookshelf.

15. What is your favorite tea flavor?
I like my English Breakfast and Darjeeling with milk and sugar. My friend DC's husband also have brought some expensive white tea back from Taiwan and they were good.

16. What is your favorite article of clothing?
My sandals. I love wearing them in summer.

17. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Somewhere with a beach, Miami Beach, Hawaii, Phuket or Greece.

18. What did you want to become as a child?
I always thought I wanted to be a cop, but after growing up knowing how corrupt the Hong Kong police force is (mostly through dramatization of movies) and how fat the U.S. cops are (through personal observation), i didn't feel like being a cop anymore.

19. What posters/pictures do you have on your bedroom wall?
An unfinished painting I did of Principe and a Cirque du Soleil Quidam poster from 1998.

20. What is your plan for tomorrow?
Going to Mitsuwa at Fort Lee, NJ to have another Japanese food feast.

21. What was your first job?
I was waitering at a Western-Chinese restaurant that serves Chinese interpreted western food. That remains to be one of my all-time favorite cuisines.

22. Say something to the person/s who tagged you:
Even Ur-Spo didn't officially tag me: "Good job, your blog is fun, insightful and helpful at the same time."

23. Post a favorite childhood photograph of yourself:
Hmm... How about this one?



Have a great weekend!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP