Because Food Taste Better Free

>> Wednesday, May 06, 2009



Because everybody like free stuff, especially the Chinese and college students, I'm posting here the link to a KFC site that contains a printable coupon exchangeable for a free Kentucky Grilled Chicken meal. Two pieces of grilled chicken with 2 sides and a biscuit. I guess America is leaning towards healthier eating. I don't know how they taste, I doubt that grilled chicken has a fan base as big as fried chicken. I also think Popeye's, Church's and Crown Fried Chicken is getting ahead of KFC now. KFC sometimes tastes a little gamey or rancid, maybe they don't clean the chicken properly. I guess anything mass produced loses its soul a little bit, maybe it's time for the Colonel to change his secret recipes.

The coupon is available for printing until tonight at midnight and redeemable until the end of next week. Although the site is experiencing "high traffic volume" or maybe it's code for "we might be losing too much money with this, so it's best to make it unavailable". But maybe with a few try, you could get a free meal. Did I mention it's free?

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP