Super Tuesday/Mardi Gras

>> Tuesday, February 05, 2008

This week sure seems to be a busy week for me, unintentionally, but I went on a date with a guy last night and after the date Calico Guy called and say he needed a place to stay for the night because his roommate had a guest over for the night and the guest didn't know that his roommate was gay and living with another guy. So I couldn't sleep all night, and stayed up playing computer game until 7am this morning.

The date went pretty well. I haven't had that much good, stimulating conversation for a while, I have a lot in common with the guy and he's outgoing enough that we both had a good time. The only thing is that I'm not really that physically attracted to him. He's the same age as I am and somehow looks 10 years older and quite out of shape, but he's mature, successful, respectful, everything else that I'm looking. I wonder if we can somehow be friends.

Today, I'm going to lunch with ES who's moving to DC come the end of the month. Dinner with DC tonight who's visiting my other hometown Paris this weekend, maybe I can persuade him to take my dad out, he's only going there for a weekend, he could get out of it scott free. And later tonight, I'm meeting up with Tattoo Piercing Guy for Mardi Gras. Tomorrow I have a happy hour date. Thursday is Chinese New Year. Saturday I got the another poker game with the gay team.

Since it's Super Tuesday, it's only right to talk a bit about politics. I was a follower of Hillary until recently, I find that she stuck too much in the middle of the road and can't quite commit to any solid positions. Obama being the new guy is more exciting although he doesn't seem that much better than Hillary either. Not that I can vote anyway. But some people are worried that he might be assassinated by white supremacy groups, hmm....

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP