Pinocchio, If It Wasn't For Your Nose...

>> Sunday, February 24, 2008

So while I'm snooping through Medic Guy cell phone, (I know it's wrong but...) I found out he's actually seeing another person at the same time. So that's the reason why he cancels our dates and claimed that he needs to see his divorcing girlfriend and such. Conniving little twat.

So I was laying in my bed, thinking about how to break it to him or break up with him. All the "I love you"s were pretty much a big lie, huh? I have to give it to him though, his ability to lie is quite uncanny. The bit about his best friend getting a divorce and he wants to have both of us for dinner is superb. How did he know I wouldn't say yes? And when I'm with him he knows how to make me feel like I'm the only one, like we are really boyfriends. I have so much to learn from it, not that I want to have several boyfriends at once. (Unless it's a poly, of course.)

I didn't sleep well all night, struggling with the fact that he's cheating already. Maybe I wasn't good enough for him? Then found myself dosing off and waken up by sex. Sex has such calming effects, but the whole time I was thinking about it might be our last time, that guy have no idea I'll be breaking up with him soon enough. I thought to myself, might as well make it a good one.

After that we got up and out to get some breakfast and all the while I was looking for a chance to say it out loud, so he can pack up his stuff and go. I didn't have the heart. He was saying WE should find a weekend and get out of town TOGETHER. Maybe WE can go up to New York for a long weekend. WE. WE? What about that other guy? I'm all for a poly if it started out honestly, but now I don't think I can ever trust him again, when he says he's working long hours or when he needs to do some grocery shopping. WE? Is there a WE? I never learned how to dump a person, I don't know how to tell him that I found out about the other guy(s) either. (Look, I snooped on your cell phone while you're taking a shower, but...) I guess I just have to make myself unavailable until he gets the point.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP