Fiending For Stewart

>> Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just when I thought the writer's strike is over and i'll get treating for some long awaited comedy genius from the Daily Show. Jon Stewart left for California to rehearse for the upcoming Oscar awards show. Reruns, I hate reruns... and I was so looking forward to new materials. Fortunately, Andy over at TowleRoad found some YouTube clips about Larry King interviewing Jon last night on Larry King Live. Ah, the soothing comical genius that is Jon Stewart. It is pure classic...



For the rest of them, click these: Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7.

P.S. I must apologize for adding the music thingee. Just trying something new. I'm sure I'll take it off soon when I'm tired of it.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP