Flakes

>> Saturday, February 23, 2008

So it snowed yesterday and no one went to work except me. Our office are composed with various people with histories of bad backs, joint problems and spinal injuries. So I guess I can understand. I'm picking up my knitting project again, my blanket knitting project that spans through years. I guess I must be bored.

I have no idea how to deal with Medic Guy, he asked me to be his boyfriend after our very first date, said 'I love you' after only 5 days we've known each other but then his work does not allow us to see each other much. I understand the importance of his work and the good salary he's making with all his overtime and compensation, but it does not make up for how many times he cancelled our dates, or promise he'll come by but then decided he was too tired or that he rather not. It kills me when he has a choice between being with me and be home, he rather stay home. What does it say when the passion is supposed to be new and high and that's what I get from him? Through this two weeks that we know each other , he cancelled our dates four times. We were supposed to get together today and go to a museum around lunch time, and he called me and say that we should meet for dinner instead and then called later saying his friend just got her divorce paper through the mail and we might need to have dinner with her. Of course, I bowed out of that since I don't even know her and these are more private matter and I will only be awkward. He sounded apologetic, but somehow I don't really believe that's what really happened. We ended our conversation with him saying 'What would I do without you?', I was thinking 'You'll soon find out'.

I feel so foolish now that I've fend off all the other guys and tell my friends that I found myself a boyfriend. If he really love me like he said he does, wouldn't he want to be with me as much as possible? Or is there something wrong for me to feel blown off everytime he cancels on me? How many chances should I give him until it's time for me to dump him? Since it is a rather new relationship, I think the earlier I end it, the less pain it'll be.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP