Pizza Concoctions

>> Sunday, February 03, 2008

More fast food commerical extravaganzaa. I don't know why Pizza is taking such a strange turn, with the recent Oreo pizza, the stuffed crust and all. Here are two more:





Well, you know how every large corporation modify their products according to the taste of the locals. For us Asians, pineapple has been a staple ingredients for pizzas. The Japanese had curry pizzas and a fucking awesome McDonald's Teriyaki Burger named Shogun. The Koreans have Kimchi pizzas. I found a place that makes ranch chicken pizza in my neighborhood and a gourmet pizza place that makes seafood pizza and peking duck pizza. These new pizzas are almost going too far, although I love the thought of having hot dogs and pizza at the same time. It does look very tempting.

I'm going on a diet with all my colleagues starting Monday, that's probably why I'm posting about food lately, sorry.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP