Asian Artist Introduction: Ivana Wong

>> Monday, February 18, 2008

I have been out of the Canto-pop loop for a while, but with my friend's high recommendation I gave this girlie a chance and loved her work. She writes all of her song and I'm a sucker for girlie sing-a-song writers who write sappy songs.

I found this one on YouTube that showcases her talent before she was famous, so she still looked like a housewife. I used to idolize the guy who sings with him, not because of his looks but because of his voice. Bad haircut on him though.



This is after she got famous and got a much better haircut and make up styling. She looks quite ethereal. Sweet voice really, and apparently she can write. Forgive the quality of the audio though.



Go Girlie Go!!!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP