Learning the Quirks

>> Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Medic Guy is allergic to raw tomato.
Medic Guy doesn't like fish, calamari or mushrooms. (I don't know how I keep dating picky eaters)
Medic Guy lives with and take care of his grandma who has Alzheimer's.
Medic Guy is a Black Irish.
Medic Guy is a flight medic, so he wakes up at 5:15 every day and have strange working hours.
Medic Guy is cold all the time.
Medic Guy is confident, caring with a slight hint of arrogance and can have a mean streak.
Medic Guy snores and turns clingy when he's sleeping.

I'm not allergic to any food.
I eat pretty much everything, except some stuff featured in Fear Factor.
I stay as far away from my aging grandma and other family members as possible.
I'm Chinese.
I'm an IT guy, wakes up around 8:30 and works 9 to 5.
I'm warm all the time.
I'm not as confident but I am caring with a slight hint of arrogance and can have a mean streak.
I snore so loud that DC had to rent another room for me when we were in San Diego and usually I can't sleep if someone is touching me.

- - -

Medic guy showed up yesterday in a Snufkin get up; with a cowboy hat, a big scarf hiding his face and a pea coat. We went out for dinner for a change and talked. He is a very nice guy. We went back to my place, watched TV and he fell asleep around 10:30. I stayed up to watch Jon Stewart and tried to sleep, but woke up a few times at night. I don't know since when I can't sleep with someone is by my side. I have lived with Principe for 6 long years and I was fine, but actually I did better than I thought last night. Maybe I was too self-conscious and didn't want to snore in his presence. He's a comforter-hogger though. He didn't have to work today but he left around 7:30 this morning. I feel the compulsion to get my hands on some sort of ID proving he's who he said he is, does that make me an untrusting little person? I guess I should add insecure to my list, huh?

P.S. If he's Snufkin, does it make me Moomin? I know Medic Guy has been calling me his "Bear" but I don't want to be Moomin...

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP