Happy Valentine's Day!

>> Thursday, February 14, 2008



Medic Guy got summoned to work last night. He was really debating it because he wanted to stay the night with me. But with all the OT and the add-ons for covering a shift he'll be making roughly $150 an hour on a 14 hour shift. He was very apologetic but I understand. If I were my money hungry grandma, I would have pushed him out the door while he's still half naked and yell "Grab that dough!"

Two nights ago I was made aware by a bank teller that my ID has expired, so I went to the DMV to get a new one this morning. I kinda liked my picture on my last ID and really wasn't looking forward to taking a new one. I find out that I don't know how to smile in front of a camera. I thought I was smothering out a smirk but I end up looking bored. My collar was crooked too. Why can't they put a mirror in the DMV?

There was a choice on the form of whether you want to be an organ donor. I checked 'yes' and then got these quizzical looks from the officer and the one who took my picture. "Do you really want to be an organ donor?" asked the officer and the one who took my picture. I can't figure out if they just want to make sure or if that does not happen often. I know it used to be a big deal with the Chinese to be buried 'completely'. But even we had commercials telling us how important it is to help others. Once you're dead, you're dead. Right?

I bought these gorgeous cupcakes for the office, they have tiny rosebuds planted on top. I haven't called Principe for a while so I called and got a pretty warm greeting from him. I have sent him a package for X'mas and he just got it not long ago. We talked and I remembered how nice it was to have him by my side. He told me that he love me like 10 times, and I know that he meant it but what's the point if he is all the way in Paraguay? I told him to take care of himself and hung up then I cried.

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP