Time of The Month

>> Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I don't know what is with work lately, it's so hectic all the time. Don't have time to eat or even breathe. We are almost gonna 'close shop', what's the deal? I don't have that much enthusiasm to do anything anymore. Last week, I was on Yahoo! Mahjong almost all day for two days, and now I can't get a break. Going through 15,000 records again and again trying to find consistency, budgets, reports, invoices and computer repairs. Check this, double-check this again, fix that, read this, reply this forward that. We are closing, the last thing I need is working til the last f#@king day. Get me outta here already! Did I mention that my heart is not in the fight anymore?

I don't know why life has to be so difficult sometimes. Nothing seems to be working out right. Maybe that's a bit exaggerated, but everything seems so overwhelming all at once. I know what it is, I'm PMS-ing, silly me!

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP